Saturday, May 12, 2012

Session Today WE ROCKED IT

Well today our session was awesome!!!!!! Loved every painful minute of it lol
No seriously I did.

We did the same circuit as last week, though pretty much started with a warm up jog, then straight into it. 5 rounds and then 15 tricep dips, 15 push ups against park bench. 4 then 3 then 2 then 1. We had another chick that was there so sometimes when she was using the park bench I had gone up and started the next round and then did double the tricep and push ups. Those were bloody hard!!! I might next time do sit ups or bring a weight and do the swings I was talking about.

When we finished my heart rate monitor had only registered 272 calories!!!! WTF!!! I know that last time it had stopped and started and we still managed 471calories I think it was. So it obviously really played up. We decided to do the reverse of our set so up and down the stairs and then up the hill via the path and down the stairs, do triceps and push ups and then around again. We did  3 2 1  this time. Finished and only 470 calories so a few laps up and down the stairs until we got over 500 calories!!!!
HOLY SHITE!!!!!! Was so hard!!! But god it felt good. I'm so pleased I have Jac to do this with as it really pushes you and as she is fitter she is a lap or two ahead of me so it keeps me pushing and not give up to catch up to her. Ooh and when we got to the reverse session I was definitely giving myself a pep talking to! I was just telling myself I could do it and if I believed it then my body would too, that pain is only temporary but that being fat is forever if I didn't push. Just things like that. It worked as I stopped only a handful of times while running etc. Did a few power walks up the path in the last session. But I didn't quit and that is all that matters!

It really has mixed up my exercise and I don't feel bored!!! I do love my home work out and pushing myself with sprints on the treadmill but this is really testing my cardio and endurance I love it!

Will need to sit down and redo my weekly workout plan so I can assure that I am getting everything worked properly :-)

We both felt flat this morning and so glad that we had the other to depend on to get motivated as it really was an awesome session!

No comments:

Post a Comment