Monday, May 21, 2012

Change

ok so today I woke with a re surge of energy and focus.... that is despite the massive headache that has consumed me all day!!!!!

I started out at 116.6 and yes the road has been slow and not full of 100% effort. I've lost 11.5kgs. So I'm now down to 105.1kgs. That is fabulous! Now imagine what I could be achieving if I was placing 100% effort in daily???? I could well and truly be in double digits now.

Well I figure that change is needed. As I was warm and cosy in bed last night I thought about what I was doing, what was needed and how can I incorporate that into my daily routine. I've tried to commit to being dedicated again before and failed. I've let old habits slip in.

It is going to be hard work but the saying rings true! The pain of staying the same is worse than anything needed to change.

I've set myself a 4 week challenge. So here is what I am going to do;
  1. Commit to 100% clean eating for 4 weeks. No variances ooh and I am eliminating coffee and tea! Will T R Y and get into green tea but rather go without anything like that and have one coffee a week as a treat. Once I have double choc Protowhey again I will have a hot choc before bed.
  2. Commit to exercise 6 days a week (took today as my rest day rather than tomorrow or Friday this week)
  3. Drink minimum of 2 litres of water a day. This will be a big focus.
I thought to try and keep it basic for the next 4 weeks. Just to get my head back around the principles of clean eating, wean myself off the carbs and sugar I have been consuming the last few days.
See how I go. Actually no no I will be rocking this! My body will be steps closer to that banging body I know is screaming to get out!!!!!!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment