Monday, May 14, 2012

Preparation is key

ok so I have worked out that the last few weeks I have really been winging it in regards to meals.

I am going to sit down in the morning and utilise my fridge planner that I have and have every meal for the week written down including snacks then I can't deviate.

I had a 100gm loss this week! I am disappointed for sure. But again my diet has not been tight!

BUT in saying that and kicking myself up the bum for it I have lost some pretty awesome cms.

ok so to put it in perspective as to how far I have come I will put starting emasurements from gym 9/2 and my measurements today 14/5.

9/2/2012                            14/05/2012
BUST:        120CM           114CM      LOSS 6CM
WAIST:     118CM           110CM      LOSS 8CM
HIPS:         135CM           119CM      LOSS 16CM!!!!!!!!!!!
THIGHS:   75CM              70CM       LOSS 5CM

I am so pleased with my efforts! Sure it has been a bit slower than I would have liked but when I put the figures side by side it is truly fantastic!!!!

Really pushes me and makes me want to really tighten up my food from right this moment forward.

Last Sunday I made a committment and I wantesd to revist that committment and see how I ended up in this past week. I've copied and posted below.
  • eating 5 meals daily that are 100% clean I can say that perhaps I did this 95% of the time. This is not good enough. So will set this as a new goal to take forward to this week and the meal planner should help with that.
  • exercising 6 days with full intensity and with nothing left in the tank and ensuring a minimum 500 calories are burnt on my cardio days if not every day! Amen!!! Yes I can wholeheartedly say I did this! WOOT! Loving the exercise and the new session Jac and I created :-)
  • stamping excuses out of my mind before they have a chance to set in and do damage Don't think that I used any this past week. Will try to take more of a notice this week.
  • not allowing others to influence the way my day is shaped (except of course the kidlets.. the unpredictable buggers) I can say that this would be true.... oh except for bloody Singleton car parkers lol but that is not something I can control :-) I did get a bit disheartened when a post I had made to a new girl on the clean eating forum I am part of, was taken wrongly and then a few girls just over reacted on it and blew it all out and made the situation worse. I was so controlled though and did not respond and tell them to pull their heads in though I sure as shit wanted to. I felt bad for her though as she had come on to the forum as an admin error for free whereas girls have to pay for it. Now she is scared away from it. I figure though if you were truly going to buy it you would have anyway but not something I need to allow to occupy my thoughts. I did email her and try to clear the air but failed miserably. I feel that I didn't make the situation the way it was though as I was polite and in no way rude to her. The girls who feel they need to be rude where the ones making it worse. If anything that is the downfall of the forum. I love going on there as some helpful advice, recipes and helps on days when you are blah but with over 10000 women, there is surely going to be some bitches! Plus there was a comp running recently to win 5000 for the best transformation. I met a lovely girl on their Rebecca and I voted for her. She is a mum with a young child and getting out there and doing it. no excuses. Some women in the comp were just being rude, nasty and ugly. Anyway not letting it affect me :-)
  • drinking my 2+ litres of water daily Yes and then some
  • to take all my supplements as required forgot a few days :-(
  • to be in bed daily no later than 9pm (I'm late tonight already! oh wait starting tomorrow..phew lol) EPIC FAIL!!!!!
I will address these tomo though.. Night  xxx

lol yes I am dead tired and just have to go before it gets too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment