Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blah


I am seriously feeling really blah. Today I woke up in a bad funk. Just really feeling.... um.... anxious I think the word is I am looking for.... hmmm defeated may be another. Overwhelmed.... that is it. Overwhelmed.. I feel overwhelmed.

I don't know why as I am not thinking anything in particular. maybe it is the uncertainty of where our future lies at the end of the year... maybe as to whether I will be returning to Townsville and lose my position with Centrelink as I am not sure I will get transferred into anywhere else. Overwhelmed that although I have lost 11kgs I still have 25ish to go.

I don't know what it is but I have some goals set and I am going to achieve them. This motivational sums it up brilliantly. I am a woman of my word and I will make it happen.


I can do this. I know I can. My vow to myself is not to use the words "CAN'T or CAN NOT" I can and will do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment