Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wendi has been AWOL!

wow I have had such a terrible week. This head cold, migraine and other ailments have really messed with my mojo!!!! I had no energy, no desires and above all ate like shit. Was not the Wendi I have become that is for sure. Now I won't say I ate really crap but I did have more bread and other things I've been eliminating from my diet. I had a Coffee Kick Frappe from Maccas after groceries on Thursday and some biscuits.. ooh ok I have had a fair bit of shit.

I am back on track today and with Andrew away bush most of this coming week I have no reason to fail!

I will get under 100kgs!!! I don't care if it is 99.9 but it will be under. I am going to shake it up with some cardio this week too and hold off the weights a bit. I think my cardio took a back seat a fair bit lately and I just need to shake it all back up. I respond well to cardio and I think I've lacked it a fair bit.  Plus I have sacrificed buying a creche card this fortnight so will not get much gym time with Andrew away. I have my reassessment on Thursday and will see what comes of it then. I will just move more at home. I have the treadmill and can push hard and will do my own circuit.

I will have oats and banana made on Almond milk, or slice of Rye with  2eggs. Rotate this. Snacks will be apple and peanut butter and nuts or protein smoothie. Lunch Chicken and Salad. Dinner will be steak and salad/veg, chicken and veg/salad. Going to make it as basic as I can. I will drink lots of water.

I am cycling off Dfine8 this fortnight. A/ because I can't afford a new tub and B/ it is time that I went completely off it and had a complete cycle without. I don't have it daily but it still needs to be off  for the recommended time frame.

Ooh only carb will be my oats or Rye Bread in the morning and the sweet potato in my salad.


This is so very true. I copied this from the cutandjacked.com site. I can eat 100% clean. Anyone can. Not eating 100% clean is a choice we make and of course the results  show for themselves.

So this week I will put in 100% effort and eat 100% clean. I know that it brings results. I'm 11.4 kgs down because of it. But I could be further along in my journey if I remained 100% committed day in and day out. Winter is here and I am surely not going to let it be the undoing of my efforts and use cold weather and hearty comfort food as an excuse!

I have a ball to get ready for! Ok not a ball but a wedding. I really really really want to wear something that I have not worn in such a long time... worn comfortably I might add.... a dress! I want to get to a decent size. Ok maybe not at goal but a comfortable goal where I will feel smashing in my outfit! 15 weeks! So I can be definitely down to 90kgs then.

I believe that I can do it and I will tell myself every day that I am doing it.



.

2 comments:

  1. Woooo hooooo double digits!!! Celebration time!!! Well done Wendi! Yes u had a bad week but its just one and being you I know will pick up sticks and move on! You have had an awesome journey to now and an even awesome one coming up. Love reading your trials and tribulations as well as your successes you are a true inspiration Wendi!!!
    Love ya lots T cxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no I am not there yet lol I hope to be by the end of this week lol.

    ReplyDelete