Saturday, February 18, 2012

Crazy couple of days

I feel so neglectful of little ole me! I have been spending time with Andrew bumming out and doing nothing before he heads off to Canungra for 6 weeks on course. We've eaten well but not managed a serious hard thrashing session.

I am about to plan my menu for the week and shop to it tomorrow. I will post my weekly menu and post recipes for some of them. I am so looking forward to having the time to myself to really worry about me and my eating and getting my exercise in. It will do me good to have 6 weeks to really throw myself in trying all sorts of things and get my head around healthier eating without having to worry is Andrew going to like it or eat it. The girls are sorted and I don't need to worry about them. Eleanor has her staples as does Lucille. I just rotate through them through the week for variety.

Will chat more soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Fook that... if Andrew don't eat it he can Fookin starve my love...

    ReplyDelete