Monday, February 6, 2012

Good Morning World

ok so this morning I have jumped on the scales. Only a 300g shift. I know it is a tub of butter and I am thankful that it is no longer on my bum or where ever it came from, but I wanted more.

Shouldn't be expecting it though due to my lack of exercise last week, also a week of severe PMS and not 100% in my food. We as women of course, well we want more on the scales. But I am realistic and not sitting here saying oh why? poor little old me? Nope. I've made some commitments to myself.

These are:
  • to exercise every morning on the treadmill when Lucille has her morning bottle. Then my exercise for the day is done and anything else is a bonus.
  • I will stay true to myself food wise and eat clean. If I slip up it is ok. I am human but I'm 110% committed to do this and will not fail
  • I will make my week with Eleanor and Lucille fun and spend quality time playing in the park or doing other things. Be more active
  • I won't sweat things that aren't relevant to me and my life nor enrich it in any way.
 Above all I will simply enjoy my week, fill it with exercise, good eating and lots of fun. Because if I am going to live a happy and enriched life it is up to me.... nobody else is going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment