Wednesday, February 15, 2012

oh lordy

I am having one of those days today. Lucille has a cold the poor cherub. The first for her really since birth. She's had a runny nose but nothing like this. She looks miserable and I am sure she feels it too!

Would hardly sleep yesterday and when she finally went down at 6pm last night I was sure that she'd sleep through as normal due to tiredness. Nope. She had a rough one. She is usually so perfect :-(

I am like a bear with a sore head today. I feel so grumpy and irritable it is not funny. Oh and to make it worse. I had booked Lucille into the gym for creche today and cancelled at 9.35, she was in the 10.30 session. As I was less than an hour they are charging me for it! They weren't even full, well as of 845 last night when I spoke to Wendy. I can understand if they are full and needed to ring someone for my spot who was on reserve but they weren't. So I get charged $3ea for cancelling. I couldn't go later as that is the last session and with Lucille finally getting to sleep at 930 I just didn't know if she'd be awake. Turns out she wasn't as she woke up at 11.15am. Stupid gym!

I will jump on the treadmill in her next sleep..... if she gets to sleep that is.. or I might pack them up and go for a walk outside. I'm thinking that I will go for a drive to get out of the house. A drive in the country may cheer me up. Shit weather though!

On a good note I made these yummy corn fritters for breakfast. Out of Michelle's new book
When I find my cord for my phone I'll upload pic and recipe. YUMMY!!!!! had mine with mixed lettuce leaves and a tbs of chutney!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment