Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feeling good....

Just finished a treadmill session. HOLY SHITE!!!
Half hour at 6km hr and varying the incline every minute... Every 5 mins I would bump up the speed to 7kmh and then run for 1.5mins and sometimes I pushed to 2!!!!!

3km travelled.. Woot!!!!!!
422 calorie burn. I tried to get to 500 but without stopping completely and having a conversation with Eleanor about why her fingers should not go near the belt on the treadmill  I had to stop. She is a bugger!!!! I told her I'll lock her in her room next time I'm on if she doesn't listen!

Anyway I am pumped!!!!!! There was times I wanted to just stop but I kept reading my motivational posters on the treadmill and got to my half hour.
ooh this is a pic of what is in on there.

 Feel so good. I didn't make it to the gym today for Aqua due to Lucille being sick :-( Thank heavens for my purchase!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment