Monday, February 13, 2012

New Week... bring it on I say!!!!

Well I have been so slack recording my food on here and I apologise if anyone was interested in reading that kind of thing. I am aiming for a week of 100% of positive attitude and sticking to my exercise and eating.

I weighed in today and I am 115.1!!! Woo hoo!!! That is a loss of 1.2kgs. Going down for sure!!!

I am going to readjust my goals today too.

Ooh completed my first Spin class since I fell pregnant with Lucille. I love Spin as it is very challenging. I will admit it was damn hard and numerous times I felt like walking out of the class but I pushed through the pain. I had a mini Toni sitting on my shoulder saying "Pain is weakness leaving the body". I kept talking to myself, telling myself that I can do this and it is only 45 mins.. I am worth 45 mins to treat my body right. I think once my body got over the shock of the intensity it settled into a rhythm and we got it completed. I felt so good for it. 498 Calories gone! 2 calories shy of 500 target!!I can say I burnt 2 calories just walking to the Creche to get Lucille but in my session alone it was 498. I am proud of me and if I am not dead this arvo I will go for a walk around the hills. Or maybe on the treadmill.

So far today I have eaten;

Breakfast;
1 x slice of Wholemeal Country Grain Bakers Delight bread.
(I've been making my own bread but ran out of the multigrain mix. Rather than eat the white I make for the girls I brought this loaf from bakers Delight)
1/2 banana mashed up on it.
tsp butter

Snack;
5 Cashews
tub of Yoplait Strawberry Forme yoghurt

Lunch;
2 slices of Helga's new Sandwich rounds (Soy and Linseed)
2 tbs of Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese
2 tsp of Beerenberg Tomato Chutney
1 cup of mesculin salad mix
100 gms of lite deli ham from Coles.. Not as nice as the ham from Woolies I must say!

Here is a pic of the second slice as I had already eaten the first :-)

yesterday I made a Lasagna from when I did Michelle Bridges 12wbt. It is sooooo yummy.
It has ricotta and spinach top layer and the mince mix has carrot, mushroom and zucchini.


Oh my god if I said it tasted delicious that would be an understatement!!!!! Andrew was not fussed but then he is used to the traditional lasagna and loves it.
The recipe calls for only 200gms of mince but I used 500gm so I could make extra mince mix. I stuck to only used 200gm in the lasagna though.
So light! I froze the remaining 3 pieces so I could have them when Andrew was away and of course not to tempt myself with second serve.

I used the left over mince today and made a Sausage roll. It had the mince mix, ricotta and baby spinach leaves rolled up and baked in the oven. Was very delicious. I think next time I will just cook it again with the spinach and ricotta on top and save calories and fat with the puff pastry. No pic sorry.

I'll try to remember to post the recipe for the lasagna. Seriously it is delicious and only 309 calories per serve.

1 comment:

  1. Wooo hooooo!!! 1.2kgs is grand... It's all down from here ( only time a negative saying can be used in a positive way)
    Love ya work!!!


    Lasagne recipe... ??? Tic toc tic toc lol

    I am having 4 days away from home and need to control food issues at the moment.. Of u see a pic of me in the feotal position then yup u know I am screwed.. Lol

    ReplyDelete