Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feelin Waaaaaaay off track!!!

ok so after a few loose days I feel like shit.

It is amazing how after being so good for a few weeks has really changed the way my body feels and allowing two days to be "loose" on my eating has left me feeling lethargic to no end.
Yes I am tired from a few late nights BUT I know that the food is the biggie here. Yes I have eaten well but no I have not tracked what I am eating! Therefore although it has been "good" it may be too much "good".

As for exercise... hmmm does the extra curricular type suffice??? ha ha ok TMI but he has gone away for 6 weeks.. what else would be happening  :-) Just saying. But I will take that as a no because it is not exercise I can measure. Good for the endorphins though I suppose :-) ok shut up Wendi..

So I am making a pact with myself...

100% + effort in Good Clean Eating this week
100%+ effort in DAILY exercise

I will jump on tomo and upload my meal plan for the week. I have done the shopping today so will stick to it!!!! NO excuses. I brought some Aldi lite Frozen meals  as back up on those "I can't be farked  days". Not sure how they taste and yes Toni I know what you say about them but with 330 calories per meal I would say that is better than honey toast when I can't be effed :-) Just saying :-)

1 comment: