Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wendi has left the building... do not read if you need inspiration

I am seriously struggling at the moment. These shitty migraines are really pissing me off! I feel crippled. I have a constant nauseated feeling. And before any of you say.. she is pregnant.. not a fat chance in hell that has happened.... much to Andrew's distaste I am sure (not the pregnancy part but more the action).... Might be immaculate???

The weather is effing miserable too. Constant rain. Cold and gloomy.

I have been so tired from lack of sleep. Not just from period pain and migraines but Lucille had the worst sleep last night and she is my best sleeper! Eleanor was in my bed at 445am with another night terror and was promptly marched back to her bed. I had no compassion at all I'm afraid I was so tired. She ended back in about 5am and stayed there. I couldn't be effed moving her. Andrew carried her out at about 530am. Lucille then wanted her bottle at 630 and of course Andrew didn't have the brains to give it to her himself. He kindly let me know that Lucille was stirring..... I did let him know of course in not so polite terms that he is already up why can he not give it to her!!!!!! So back to bed I go until 8am. I feel like a truck has run me over, reversed up several times and then drove off with a big squealer!!! Needless to say I have not gone to Aqua today and I am pissed about it. I have been doing really well eating wise and keeping a firm eye on this. BUT I need exercise too! I know don't push, let my body rest when tired blah blah blah but without exercise this weight is not budging.

Anyway I am so grumpy and so over feeling like poo. I blame Lucille. I had a good cycle before she came along and never had migraines :-( little bugger. Lucky I love her to bits or I'd have put her in the rubbish bin by now... KIDDING

It is just hard when you are struggling with your weight, trying to get back on track and then you get this crap. Probably not the ideal week to have started as we all know how much we struggle at the time of month. It should only last for another day or two.

I am going to see a naturopath though to get my health on track. I think my hormones are really playing up and this must get sorted.  Or I am suffering PND but I will go down the hormone path first.

Anyway that is my whinge for the moment. If I write it down it stop me from eating the feelings... right!!!! Don't worry I am not falling off the wagon.. I am eating well still. I am not giving up or anything like that... I can't
these two monkeys are counting on me to do this

No comments:

Post a Comment