Friday, February 24, 2012

ooh and lots more of this is needed

If I don't start drinking water more I am not going to get anywhere either! I am so dehydrated it is not funny!!! So I will be dirnking my minimum 2lts a day and then some when exercising. This plays a big part in my weightloss and lethargic feeling. So I have to get back into the drinking I used to do! oooh H2O variety of drinking of course!!! No not the vodka, lime and sodas or the vodka and cokes.
But come on seriously the wine.. does that have to go. Tempus Two have the best Merlot I have tasted so far :-)
 oooh and I need lots more of this!!!! Crikey do I ever. Will aim to be in bed 9pm every night!!!!
So night all. I am so many hours behind already!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh your naughty not drinking enough water... no wonder you feel lethargic... i am going to txt you every day and remind you to drink drink drink.... and SLEEP is one of the most important things, it's when your body recovers... your doing great and putting all the pieces together... you know what you need to do.. you just need to tie it all together.. love love xxx

    ReplyDelete