Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Goals

I've been thinking about this a lot lately.
What are my goals?? I've been so focused on losing weight that I really have not given serious thought to what goals I really want to achieve.
yes I want to lose weight, that is a major goal for me!

I think the main motivation for me to lose weight is the health and social aspects of it. The feeling I will have to be at goal weight and maintain it, to hold my head high when I go places and know I feel and look good. To encourage my girls to enjoy the beach and swimming like I did. To have an active lifestyle. To not have food become the enemy, to make healthy choices and it be their lifestyle.

A goal I have is to run. Run non stop for 5 kms minimum. I'd love to do fun runs. I would like to do competitive sport again, maybe even look into triathlons when I am at goal or at least fitter.... substantially fitter than I am now. I aim to try a lot of things though as I get fitter, who knows I may be capable of great things.... oh I know I am capable :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment