Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tomorrow I will be getting back on the saddle... Well treadmill so to speak and getting the rest of my life on track..

I have found my ideal pic tonight. Of course I cut her head off the pic as well let's face it she has the body but it is my head that will be on it. I still think it is a little too toned. I don't want to to be overly toned and muscly. I love feminine curves. So What drew me to who was her curves.
This is her.. Ok this is me.... WORK IN PROGRESS!


It is nice. I like it. I know I don't have skinny hips even if you sucked all the fat out of them. I'm being realistic. I won't look like the real skinny girls as I don't have the bones BUT I will be trim again.

1 comment:

  1. She has a great body... perfect.. bitch she is.. haha... joking, i know how much hard work that young lady would put in for that killer body... you know me, i don't like skinny either.. which is why i work my ass off in the gym to put some weight on.

    ReplyDelete