Friday, February 10, 2012

A good day

Well the days of late have been a mentally draining time for me. Not really things I am going to go into at the moment but I've not been sleeping well. I get to bed and can't sleep for all that is running through my head.

Anyway woke up this morning and thought WTF I am off to bed. It was only 7 but I was dead. Lucille woke and then Eleanor so that killed the idea. We were all on go slow mode. Lucille was sooky, Eleanor grumpy and me it was a morning of I just can't keep my eyes open.

Driving home from dropping Eleanor to preschool I thought I'm going for a walk. The one thing the PT said is those days when you are tired just do it. They are the days you really need to do it. So I ran in and got changed, left Lucille in the car, door open of course, so I wouldn't get distracted by her and not go. In the quickest time ever I was ready.

God it was soooooo good. I went for 39 mins and burnt just over 500 calories. So bloody proud of me!!!!!! It was good. I ran so often and did some hill sprints. I tried when ever I got to a hill to jog up it. Lucille was asleep in the pram so it was me, my music and the dogs barking. Was brilliant. I had to pause my ipod at one stage just to hear how hard I was breathing. Felt like my heart was going to pump right out of my chest!!!!!!!!!

Got home and did some step ups on the front landing. Not really high but was still getting me moving. Really loved it. And to jog into my driveway was even sweeter.

One thing I need to do though is to start getting some sleep. With doing exercise, looking after the girls and just general life, it will come on top of me if I am not careful.

So my goal for the next few nights is early sleeps. I am still awake typing this and it is 11pm!!!!!!
Oooh and drink heaps more water. Shit loads more!!!!!! I can feel I am not drinking enough. Especially with my session today and the amount of sweat I need more!!!!!

anyway that is me for today.. nighty night..x

No comments:

Post a Comment